- Job Title Executive Admin
- Hiring Organization ExtraHop
- Company Website https://www.extrahop.com/
- Remote Locations US
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
ExtraHop is on a mission to protect and propagate trust by revealing the cybertruth: the truth about the attackers already inside an organization’s network, the truth about what they’re doing, and how to stop them at top speed. We partner with every customer, every day, to reveal it. Are you ready to join us?
$74,000- $93,000 + benefits+ options
Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or assume sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
ExtraHop is the cybersecurity partner enterprises trust to reveal the unknown and unmask the attack. We’re on a mission to protect and propagate trust by revealing the cybertruth, and we partner with every customer, every day, to uncover it. Our Reveal(x) 360 platform is the only network detection and response solution delivering the 360-degree visibility needed to see everything on the network. When organizations have full network transparency with ExtraHop, they can see more, know more, and stop more cyberattacks.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. We’ve been recognized as a Customer’s Choice by Gartner Peer Insights Voice of the Customer, and as a Leader in the Forrester Wave: Network Analysis and Visibility, Q2 2023. ExtraHop has won AI Breakthrough Awards four times (2018-2020, 2023) and our Channel Partner program has received a 5-star rating from CRN for our 2023 Partner Program Guide. Our flagship product, Reveal(x), has received numerous accolades, including a 2022 Edison Award for Cybersecurity. ExtraHop CEO Patrick Dennis has been featured on NYSE TV and NASDAQ to discuss how companies can monitor accidental misuse of generative AI tools.
*Candidates should note that the Company may modify reporting relationships, job titles and compensation, including commissions and benefits, from time to time at its sole discretion, as it deems necessary, with or without prior notice.
We are intentional about our culture, diversity, and inclusion, and we welcome everyone to come ready to participate in contributing to this truly unique environment. At ExtraHop, we believe that the best products, services, and companies are built by strong teams that include a diversity of backgrounds, perspectives, ideas, and experiences. We are committed to supporting and enabling growth and opportunity for every employee at every level. This is the foundation of our success.
We are equally committed to equal employment opportunity, and it is foundational to how we recruit and hire our talented team. Employment is determined based upon capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including potential pregnancy, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability , HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Our people are our most important competitive advantage, leading the charge against nation-states, cyber criminals, and insider threats.
Ready to join us? #Extrahop #Security #NDR #informationsecurity #cybersecurity #cloudsecurity #infosec #LI-Remote
- Provide complex, diverse, and confidential administrative duties to support executives
- Communicate daily with internal and external customers, prospects, partners, and vendors while exhibiting the highest degree of professionalism, courtesy and diplomacy
- Maintain executive calendars including tracking out-of-office, PTO and team event calendars
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Independently schedule appointments and meetings based on business priorities; prepare and distribute materials to meeting participants as required; revise meetings and appointments as needed to avoid scheduling conflicts with higher priorities
- Handle business, company, and personnel details of a highly confidential and sensitive nature, and engage with high level contacts inside and outside the company.
- Help track department-level projects, activities and results.
- Serve as an alternative back-up for front desk operations which include handling telephone and mail.
- Research and make travel plans for executives comprising of air travel, hotel accommodations, ground transportation, VISA applications, and other related services.
- Process and approve travel and expense reports for executive and the team to ensure compliance with existing company policies; noting excessive charges or possible exceptions to policy.
- Arrange for meeting space, A/V, food, and beverages as required for department and group meetings as needed
- Assist with catering for internal meetings, company events, lunches, socials and happy hours. Which includes, orders, set-up, refresh for long meetings, and clean up. Meeting room maintenance such as clean-up, refresh supplies, equipment as needed.
- Coordinate customer meetings and executive briefings
- At least 5+ years working as an EA or as an Administrative Assistant with demonstrated increasing responsibility.
- Excellent organizational skills, time-management, and comprehensive follow-through
- Flexibility to make decisions dynamically to ensure smooth and efficient office operations
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions
- Strong, positive, results-driven work ethic
- Flexible schedule
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to act quickly and efficiently to accomplish a wide variety of tasks and multiple departments
- Ability to collaborate with administrative team
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies; Interest and experience in using technology and the Internet to improve work efficiency
- Expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters
- Ability to operate in a fast paced environment
- Expert experience in working with MS Office, Gmail, Google, Google Docs and conferencing technology preferred. #LI-BKW
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Honor System PTO and 9 Holidays (US only) + 3 Days of Paid Volunteer Time
- Non-Commissioned positions are eligible to participate in annual discretionary bonus plan
- FSA and Dependent Care Accounts + EAP where applicable
- Educational Reimbursement
- 401k with employer match or Pension where applicable
- Pet Insurance (US only)
- Parental Leave (US Only)
- Hybrid and Remote Work Model
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer $74,000- $93,000
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page