- Job Title Enterprise Billing Analyst
- Hiring Organization Upwork
- Company Website https://www.upwork.com/
- Remote Locations APAC
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Upwork ($UPWK) is the world’s work marketplace. We serve everyone from one-person startups to large, Fortune 100 enterprises with a powerful, trust-driven platform that enables companies and talent to work together in new ways that unlock their potential.
Last year, more than $3.8 billion of work was done through Upwork by skilled professionals who are gaining more control by finding work they are passionate about and innovating their careers.
This is an engagement through Upwork’s Hybrid Workforce Solutions (HWS) Team. Our Hybrid Workforce Solutions Team is a global group of professionals that support Upwork’s business. Our HWS team members are located all over the world.
pwork is proudly committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce. We never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
- Manage a portfolio of enterprise clients and handle all invoicing per the contract
- Work with cross-functional teams such as Sales and Program Managers to solve accounts and -resolve client inquiries
- Research and respond to client and/or internal team inquiries in a timely manner
- Maintain accurate client records and report issues as they arise for appropriate intervention and/or escalation
- Calculate adjustments, generate credit memos and rebills as needed
- Reconcile transactions to review variances
- Assist in audit requests
- Month-end reconciliation between billing system and platform
- Assist the collections team as needed
- Intermediate MS Excel skills including pivot tables, V-Lookups, keyboard shortcuts, etc.
- Relevant billing experience
- Accounts Receivable order to cash cycle experience
- Attention to detail
- Practical knowledge of accounting principals
- Strong organizational skills reflecting the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Must be a self-starting individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Oracle R12 knowledge a plus
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location APAC
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page