- Job Title Director: Strategy, Consumer Products
- Hiring Organization Veeva
- Company Website https://www.veeva.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We’re not just any public company we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
As Director of Strategy for Consumer Products at Veeva Systems, you’ll be a key leader in client engagement across Europe, working closely with the top beauty, personal care, home care, and food & beverage companies.
In this high-impact role, you will serve as a strategic advisor, forging strong relationships with C-level leaders. Your goal will be to guide and influence executives, demonstrating how Veeva’s digital solutions can transform their organizations consumer-centric R&D and manufacturing processes, thereby helping them achieve their strategic goals.
This role is an exciting blend of go-to-market strategy, digital transformation consulting, and business development.
This is a Work Anywhere role, meaning you can be based and work anywhere within Europe, as long as you are close to an airport and are able to meet travel requirements.
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and growing a diverse workforce. Diversity makes us stronger. It comes in many forms. Gender, race, ethnicity, religion, politics, sexual orientation, age, disability and life experience shape us all into unique individuals. We value people for the individuals they are and the contributions they can bring to our teams.
- Go-to-Market Strategy: Collaborate with the sales team to develop tailored go-to-market strategies for target accounts
- Customer Engagement: Facilitate interactive workshops to explore customer pain points, define business objectives, and jointly craft a vision for digital transformation
- Return on Investment Analysis: Develop compelling, data-driven business cases to effectively unlock customer funding for investing in Veeva solutions
- C-Level Value Proposition: Communicate how Veeva solutions improve business outcomes through streamlined processes, automation, standardization, and data-driven decision making
- Industry Representation: Represent Veeva at industry conferences and customer events, sharing insights and thought leadership
- Consulting Experience: Background from a top-tier management consulting firm
- Business Development: Strong appetite to work in a consultative strategic selling environment. Motivated to take a leadership role in driving revenue growth and building C-level executive relationships
- Learning and Self-Motivation: Quick learner who is self-driven and effective with minimal supervision
- Problem-Solving and Adaptability: Ability to navigate ambiguous situations and achieve concrete results
- Communication and Presentation: Exceptional skills in executive-level writing, speaking, presenting, and interpersonal interactions
- Travel: Willingness to travel within Europe for customer meetings and presentations
- Language Proficiency: Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Work Anywhere: Embrace the flexibility to get work done in the way and place that works best for you
- Equity Compensation: Participate in our success through restricted stock units and stock option grants, aligning your achievements with the company’s growth
- Employee Development: Invest in your growth! Receive funds equivalent to 2% of your base salary annually for continuous learning and professional development
- Veeva Giving: Make a difference! Receive funds equivalent to 1% of your base salary annually to support the non-profit organizations of your choice
- Wellness Reimbursement: Stay healthy and fit with our annual wellness reimbursement, covering eligible health and fitness expenses
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page