- Job Title Director, Marketing Operations
- Hiring Organization Muck Rack
- Company Website https://muckrack.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Muck Rack is the leading SaaS platform for public relations and communications professionals. Our mission is to enable organizations to build trust, tell their stories and demonstrate the unique value of earned media. Muck Rack’s Public Relations Management (PRM) platform enables organizations to build relationships with the media, manage crisis risk and demonstrate PR’s impact on business outcomes.
Founder controlled, fully distributed, and growing sustainably, Muck Rack has received several awards for its unparalleled culture and product from organizations like Inc., Quartz, G2, and BuiltIn. We value resilience, transparency, ownership, & customer devotion and infuse these values into everything we do.
We’re looking for an experienced, savvy director of marketing operations to join our team, and to drive an enterprise-scale revenue marketing performance framework that helps Muck Rack achieve its next level of growth.
Reporting to our new VP of revenue marketing, as our first ever director of marketing operations your mission will be to create, deploy and manage a best practices-based marketing tracking, measurement and reporting system, built on Marketo and Salesforce. You’ll be a great fit for this role if you love leveraging technology to engage with key audiences, calibrating marketing program performance, and reporting on measurable growth and scale.
In the US, the base salary for this role is between $150,000 and $175,000+, depending on skills and experience. Total compensation for this role consists of base salary, an annual bonus plan, and equity. We take a geo-neutral approach to compensation within the US, meaning that we pay based on job function and level, not location. For all other countries, we have competitive pay bands based on market standards.
- Specify and build out new Marketo instance, integrated into Salesforce and deployed by end of Q224
- Evaluate and deploy additional software and tools as required – e.g. lead attribution, intent, chatbots, data sources, etc.
- Build out and track best practices-based B2B SaaS funnel framework(s), aligned with audience segment, ACV and sales stage
- Serve as the marketing analytics expert, providing data/insights that help the team achieve their goals and maximize the value of marketing investments
- Generate regular reports on marketing programs/funnel performance, and present them to internal stakeholders
- Partner closely with GTM teams – especially SDRs and RevOps – to provide pipeline/funnel insights that help them achieve their goals
- Support the transition of all current marketing processes off of Hubspot, by end of Q324
- Help establish a measurement mindset in marketing – serve as an ambassador on behalf of the data
- Operate as an active, vocal member of revenue marketing and the marketing leadership team
How success will be measured in this role:
- Successful deployment of new marketing tech stack with integration into GTM system by end of Q224, and transition off of existing software by end of Q324
- Establishment of a “single source of truth” measurement framework, used and trusted by the marketing and GTM teams to drive decision making, investment and action
- 7-10 years of experience in marketing teams, with minimum of 5 years of related experience in marketing operations
- Experience in a business that grew from sub-100 to over $100M in ARR
- Proficiency in Marketo, Salesforce, lead attribution and other standard revenue marketing software
- Comfort with Hubspot
- Proven ability to formulate, track and manage the marketing funnel
- Great communications skills – with the ability to translate technical data into business insights, and present those findings clearly to all audiences
- A born collaborator, with the ability to effectively partner with a wide range of internal teams and clients
- A self-directed doer and problem solver, with a passion for building scale processes
- Intellectual curiosity, and the desire to maintain fluency in state-of-the-art marketing tech
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer $150,000 - $175,000
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page