- Job Title Director, Enterprise Account Executive
- Hiring Organization Veho
- Company Website https://www.shipveho.com/
- Remote Locations US
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Veho is the post-purchase experience company that unlocks the potential of everyday consumers and brands to fully participate in e-commerce. Building an entirely new end-to-end logistics infrastructure, powered by the latest technology and designed for the modern era of shopping, Veho is reinventing shipping, and all parts of the post-purchase experience as we know it. By removing the pain from delivery and returns, Veho is creating powerful opportunities for brands to engage and build deep loyalty with their customers like never before.
About The Role
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you’ll be responsible for driving new business among a targeted segment of enterprise accounts. Specifically, we’re looking for someone who can execute long-term sales strategies, engage with internal and external stakeholders, align technical and business requirements with product teams, lead commercial negotiations, and close deals to hit quarterly and annual revenue targets.
As a successful Enterprise Account Executive, you will bring a spirit of partnership and problem-solving to everything that you do. You will be the leader of numerous sales processes and manage relationships that will quickly scale to client relationships worth eight figures per year.
Veho is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Veho offers a generous ownership package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Veho employee shares one galvanizing mission: to revolutionize the world of package delivery by creating exceptional experiences for customers and drivers. We are deeply value-driven (Team Up, Drive Impact, Take Ownership, Solve Bigger, Obsess Over Experience, Make Today Count) and care tremendously about investing in people. We are committed to creating a diverse team and an environment that provides everyone with the opportunity to do the work of their lifetime. Veho is unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
Veho is committed to nurturing, cultivating and preserving a diverse and inclusive work environment. Empathy and respect for each other is core to our values and a central part of working here every day. The diversity of our employees, drivers and applicants is welcomed and encouraged.
By providing your phone number you consent to possibly be texted in relation to the job you are currently applying. You are free to opt-out at any time if texting communication occurs from Veho.
- Research and identify new client opportunities by developing strong relationships and industry knowledge via email, social media, trade shows, and referrals.
- Map target organizations to determine key stakeholders and understand decision-making processes.
- Manage complex deal processes through sale, including initial conversations, site visits and demos, network planning, contracting, technical integration, and closing. Think strategically about how to engage key internal cross-functional stakeholders at Veho to drive customer buy-in through the sales process.
- Meet and exceed company growth targets, while positioning Veho’s solutions to help our brand partners unlock long-term value and improve their customer experience.
- 5-7 years of enterprise selling experience working with large enterprise customers
- Proven track record of sales achievement
- Problem-solving and relationship-building mindset – Enterprise Account Executives at Veho go beyond the execution of a proven sales process by constantly experimenting and problem-solving to drive deal velocity and results
- Experience selling with data-driven, innovative products is a plus – Veho is bringing a completely new solution to the package delivery market
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page