- Job Title Customer Experience Associate
- Hiring Organization Apartment List
- Company Website https://www.apartmentlist.com/
- Remote Locations US
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
At Apartment List, we’re on a mission to find every renter a home they love at the value they deserve. Finding the right place to live is one of the most important, time-consuming and expensive decisions that all of us make. Getting it right matters. We’ve helped millions of families find a home they love, and we’re just getting started.
Renting is the largest expense for the average household, and finding the right place can often be overwhelming and stressful. At Apartment List, we are building an easy, delightful, and effective apartment search experience that will improve millions of renters’ lives by making this process less of a burden.
As a Customer Experience Associate, you will be the voice of the customer experience. You will manage and respond to all customer feedback and inquiries. To inform product strategy, you will analyze and synthesize customer insights and share them with the EPD (Engineering, Product, and Design) organization.
You will continually improve customer experience by tracking the progress of our customer sentiment, setting goals to improve it, and proposing recommendations to EPD to make progress.
You will partner with a UX Research Manager and Product Designers to conduct evaluative research and share insights to advocate for a customer-first philosophy in the organization.
- Manage and respond to renter feedback across all platforms: email, social media, online reviews, web forums, and more.
- Resolve complaints reported to third-party compliance sites (e.g., the BBB) and work directly with our legal team to resolve and respond to escalated customer complaints.
- Identify process inefficiencies and implement improvements to ensure scalability and documentation of all new and existing Customer Experience processes.
- Partner with Product Designers to conduct thoughtful evaluative research to guide product decisions.
- Produce human, engaging, concise, and actionable artifacts to inform what we’re learning about customers and what we should do about what we know.
- Communicate research insights to stakeholders in compelling and creative ways, using qualitative and quantitative data to inspire change in all stages of product development.
- Collaborate with stakeholders from Product, Design, Analytics, and Engineering to understand our customers and uncover problems we should focus on.
- Act as a champion for high-caliber user advocacy throughout Apartment List and prioritize our customers in all decisions.
- 3+ years of customer experience or support experience. You managed customer feedback and leveraged the data to influence customer needs and business metrics positively.
- Experience guiding teams to focus on the most critical customer experience areas. You identified key themes from customer feedback, executed studies, and synthesized findings. You translated findings into recommendations that illustrate your contribution.
- A pragmatic approach to managing customer experience in a dynamic, fast-moving environment. You are a self-starter with a “tinker” demeanor that proactively drives explorations. You go beyond responding to customer feedback by analyzing and synthesizing recommendations to improve customer experience.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, proactively initiating projects with cross-functional stakeholders. You have strong communication and collaboration skills and extensive experience partnering seamlessly with cross-functional partners. You are a compelling storyteller with strong presentation skills and a proven high bar for quality and attention to detail.
- A natural curiosity for people and what makes them tick. You want to understand why people behave the way they do.
- Competitive Compensation: Including annual salary, pre-IPO stock options, and other financial compensation (if applicable)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage: 100% of premiums covered for you AND all of your dependents
- Unlimited Flexible Time Off: Unlimited FTO in addition to 12 company holidays per year, quarterly “recharge” days, and a week-long holiday break
- Home Office Reimbursement: To cover home office furniture and supplies, monthly home internet, and monthly cell phone (if applicable)
- Health & Wellness Reimbursement: To cover monthly gym membership or other qualifying expenses
- Parental Support: Generous parental and family leave, fertility benefits, and employer-sponsored stipends towards family forming services
- 401k Plan: To support you in your individual retirement goals
- Team Events: Frequent team-building events, fun team off-sites, and bi-annual company meetups
- Commitment to DEI: To prioritize Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion within our workplace and to stay true to our values and mission
- Mentorship and Training: To get you onboard quickly, learn new professional skills, and invest in your career development
- Impact and Visibility: To expose you to and provide the opportunity to work on highly strategic initiatives that will transform the business
- Encouragement and Empowerment: To explore and adopt new technologies and drive meaningful decisions and outcomes
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer Competitive salary
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page