- Job Title Customer Care Team Leader
- Hiring Organization Trafilea
- Company Website https://www.trafilea.com/
- Remote Locations Philippines
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Trafilea is a dynamic and innovative Tech E-commerce Group that operates multiple direct-to-consumer brands in the intimate apparel and beauty sectors, with a focus on using data-driven strategies to scale their businesses. In addition to our products, we have our own online community dedicated to promoting body positivity. As a rapidly growing global player, Trafilea is committed to creating high-quality products and services that enhance the customer experience and drive long-term growth.
Customer Care @ Trafilea At Trafilea, we foster a culture of collaboration, innovation, and continuous learning. We believe in investing in our people and providing them with the support and development opportunities they need to grow both personally and professionally. With our remote-first approach, you’ll have the freedom to work from anywhere in the world, surrounded by a diverse and talented team that spans the globe.
We are looking for a Customer Care Team Leader, a role in the beauty department that involves leading and supporting a team of customer service representatives. Their main responsibility is to ensure that their team delivers top-notch customer service and achieves specific performance goals. These goals include Save Rate/Retention, response time, attendance, productivity, chat coverage, and customer satisfaction. The Team Leader accomplishes this by offering insights and analysis on current challenges and opportunities within the department.
- 2+ years of experience in the same role
- Strong grasp of the English language, including spoken and written
- Proven ability to effectively lead and manage team leaders and members, with different scopes and lead indicators to monitor
- Good problem-solving skills and confidence when facing challenges to ensure we provide excellence in customer experience
- Continuous learning and growth mindset
- Good interpersonal & communication skills; positive work attitude
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to have the right follow-up and monitoring of action items and KPIs
- A responsible team player who works well with others
- Able to make good decisions independently
- Conflict Resolution and Decision-Making
- Crisis Management and Customer Feedback Integration
- Collaborate with world-class talents in a data-driven, dynamic, energetic work environment.
- Opportunity to grow and develop both professionally and personally.
- Safe space to be who you truly are, with a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Openness to new ideas and initiatives.
- Great benefits package including remote work, 15 working days of paid holidays, Learning subsidy, and more!
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Philippines
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page