- Job Title Contact Center Associate, Authorizations Agent
- Hiring Organization Frontdoor, Inc.
- Company Website https://www.frontdoorhome.com/
- Remote Locations US
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Frontdoor is a company that’s obsessed with taking the hassle out of owning a home. With services powered by people and enabled by technology, it is the parent company of four home service plan brands: American Home Shield, HSA, Landmark and OneGuard, as well as ProConnect, an on-demand membership service for home repairs and maintenance, and Streem, a technology company that enables businesses to serve customers through an enhanced augmented reality, computer vision and machine learning platform. Frontdoor serves 2.2 million customers across the U.S. through a network of approximately 17,000 pre-qualified contractor firms that employ an estimated 60,000 technicians. The company’s customizable home service plans help customers protect and maintain their homes from costly and unexpected breakdowns of essential home systems and appliances. With 50 years of home services experience, the company responds to over four million service requests annually. For details, visit frontdoorhome.com.
This role pays between $16/hr to $17/hr, and your actual base pay will depend on your skills, qualifications, responsibilities, experience, and location.
At Frontdoor certain roles are eligible for additional rewards and incentives. Speak directly to your recruiter to learn more.
Our approach to benefits is holistic, and includes health, wellbeing and financial components including: insurance for medical/pharmacy, dental, vision, life, and disability, weight loss and smoking cessation programs, matching 401(k) and ability to participate in our employee stock purchase plan.
Learn more aboutbenefits (https://frontdoor.jobs/benefits/) at Frontdoor.
As an Authorizer, you will review contracts and determines coverage. You will negotiate pricing with contractors when applicable, inform members of non-covered claims when applicable and provides any necessary follow-up.
- Responsible for authorizing repair/replacement of covered systems or appliances.
- Negotiates pricing with contractors. Informs customers of non-covered claims when applicable.
- Provides any necessary follow-up.
- Minimum Education, Licensure and Professional Certification requirements:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required; and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum Experience required
- 1-3 years of customer service experience and/or training required
- Knowledge of how to read a contract
- Knowledge of business unit policies and procedures
- Customer service and conflict resolution
- Negotiation skills
- Computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Must have internet access with minimum 4.6Mbps upload/download speeds
- Highly skilled in mathematics
- Strong deductive reasoning skills
- Effective communication skills
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer $16/hr to $17/hr
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page