- Job Title Consolidation Senior Manager
- Hiring Organization Remote Technology, Inc.
- Company Website https://remote.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
- You’ll report to: VP Global Controller
- Team: Finance
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote’s Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
At first glance our salary bands seem quite wide – here is some context. At Remote we have international operations and a globally distributed workforce. We use geo ranges to consider geographic pay differentials as part of our global compensation strategy to remain competitive in various markets while we hiring globally.
The base salary range for this full-time position is between $77,300 USD to $173,900 USD. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level and location, and our job titles may span more than one career level. The actual base pay for the successful candidate in this role is dependent upon many factors such as location, transferable or job-related skills, work experience, relevant training, business needs, and market demands. The base salary range may be subject to change.
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview VP Global Corporate Controller
- Interview with a team member
- Prior employment verification check(s)
- You will be fully responsible for managing the consolidation process within a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Managing monthly consolidation in SAP and communication of monthly reporting packs to FP&A and internal stakeholders
- Preparation and presentation of financial packages to top management and/or Board
- Manage a team of 3 people within consolidation team
- Coordinate the whole process with other departments (accounting, tax, FP&A…)
- Prepare quarterly financial statements and notes under US GAAP (and IFRS where required)
- Support company’s journey toward IPO readiness
- Maintain accounting and reporting policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain key internal control procedures (SOX experience is a bonus)
- 5+ years post qualified accounting experience within consolidation teams
- 3+ years of managing a consolidation team and owning consolidation process
- Demonstrated experience using core finance systems (SAP ideally)
- Strong understanding of U.S. GAAP and ideally IFRS
- Strong experience in consolidation with large numbers of countries and currencies
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast paced, hyper growth environment.
- Experience with working with listed companies (ideally SEC regulated markets)
- It’s not required to have experience working remotely, but is considered a plus.
Our full benefits & perks are explained in our handbook at remote.com/r/benefits. As a global company, each country works differently, but some benefits/perks are for all Remoters:
- work from anywhere
- unlimited personal time off (minimum 4 weeks)
- quarterly company-wide day off for self care
- flexible working hours (we are async)
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- mental health support services
- stock options
- learning budget
- home office budget & IT equipment
- budget for local in-person social events or co-working spaces
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer $77,300 USD to $173,900 USD
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page