- Job Title Commercial Account Executive
- Hiring Organization Grafana Labs
- Company Website https://grafana.com/
- Remote Locations EMEA
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Grafana Labs is looking for Commercial Account Executive who will be responsible for prospecting and closing new business across the UK region. You will identify, nurture and close opportunities with both new and existing customers, manage forecasts and track customer data. We’re strong proponents of a consultative sales approach – learn about the customer’s needs first before talking products. Your expertise will be critical in helping articulate the value of our products, work with the customer during the trial phase and hand off a strong relationship to our Customer Success team. Ideally, you come from a technical background and have sold technical products before.
About Grafana Labs: There are more than 950,000 active installations of Grafana around the globe, monitoring everything from beehives to climate change in the Alps. The instantly recognizable dashboards have been spotted everywhere from a NASA launch and Minecraft HQ to Wimbledon and the Tour de France. Grafana Labs also helps companies including Bloomberg, JPMorgan Chase, and eBay manage their observability strategies with full-stack offerings that can be run fully managed with Grafana Cloud, or self-managed with Grafana Enterprise Stack. The Grafana stack has grown to include four other open source projects, Grafana Loki (for logs), Grafana Tempo (for traces), Grafana Mimir (for metrics), and Grafana OnCall (for on-call management).
Equal Opportunity Employer: At Grafana Labs we’re building a company where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay, and do their best work. We know that our company runs on the hard work and the dedication of our passionate and creative employees. If you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways.
We will recruit, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, disability, age, veteran status, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different and unique. We believe that equality and diversity builds a strong organisation and we’re working hard to make sure that’s the foundation of our organisation as we grow.
- Meet and exceed individual quarterly and annual sales goals
- Manage all aspects of the sales process (prospecting, sales meetings, product demos, proofs of concept, proposals, negotiations and account management)
- Cultivate sales through outbound prospecting and inbound leads
- Be able to understand and convey the value of both Grafana Cloud and Grafana Enterprise
- Become an expert in managing your sales pipeline in Salesforce
- Manage quote creation, order processing, and day-to-day customer requests
- 1+ Years of Experience in Infrastructure Technology Sales
- Located in the UK
- Demonstrated history of consistent goal achievement in a highly competitive environment (top 10% performer)
- Energetic, upbeat, entrepreneurial, tenacious team player
- Adaptable and with demonstrable experience in high velocity technology companies
- Experience using Salesforce
- Familiarity with open source technology is a significant advantage
- You will need to be an excellent communicator in all channels (in person, online, in writing) and able to form strong working relationships both in person and virtually
- Experience using Command of the Message and MEDD(P)ICC is ideal
For more information about the perks and benefits of working at Grafana, please check out our careers page.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location EMEA
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page