Globalization Partners’ automated, AI-enabled global employment platform, designed by our technical teams and powered by our worldwide HR experts, enables our customers to hire, onboard, and manage the best talent they can find, anywhere in the world.
As the global employment technology leader, we simplify global business by allowing companies to grow to new countries and test new markets compliantly, without the hassle of setting up branch offices or subsidiaries.
With diverse teams all around the world, our people are the heartbeat of the company and the reason why Globalization Partners is a fun and inclusive place to work. We encourage and support personal growth and career development, trust our team members with the autonomy to do their best work, and believe in recognition for a job well done.
Did we mention you can experience all of this while working remotely? As a remote-first employer, we value your experience and skills more than where you are located. Join our collaborative work environment where you can make a real impact and love the work you’re doing!
A Benefits Administrator is responsible for overseeing and managing employee benefits programs for the UK region, which may include health insurance, retirement plans, paid time off, and other fringe benefits. They work closely with HR departments, insurance providers, and employees to ensure the smooth administration of benefits programs.
- Provide day-to-day administrative support (such as new hire enrollments, life events, terminations, leave of absence administration, payroll/benefit data changes, vendor files, vendor invoices, claims, open enrolment, and plan changes), and resolve benefits inquiries from employees and stakeholders with a high-touch, white-glove approach.
- Assist employees with the enrollment process for various benefits programs, ensuring that they understand their options and deadlines.
- Communicate benefit plans and changes to employees, providing clear and understandable information through written materials, meetings, or presentations.
- Partner with our global and local brokers to benchmark our benefits in alignment with local emerging trends (e.g., Compliance, legislative, workforce demographics, trends, population health management, plan design).
- Manage the documentation, maintenance, and scalability of local benefits. procedures/processes for operational excellence.
- Advise and support the modification/build of our policies.
- Processes and administers all leave-of-absence requests and disability paperwork: medical, personal, disability and government regulated leaves.
- Participate and evaluate current processes to recommend efficiencies, scalability, parity, harmonization, and enhancements.
- Collaborate with HR and management to design, modify, or improve benefits packages to attract and retain talent.
- Support with benefits due diligence and implementation efforts with new entities/new benefit opportunities.
- Provide end to end support/guidance for benefit deliverables.
- Organize and manage the annual open enrollment process, including creating communication materials, conducting employee meetings, and processing changes.
- Analyze data related to benefits programs, such as utilization rates, costs, and employee satisfaction, to make informed recommendations for program improvements.
- Act as a resource for employees, addressing their questions, concerns, and problems related to benefits.
- Bachelors or associate degree in HR or related field, or other applicable training/certification in lieu of education.
- 2-4 years of international benefits administration experience.
- UK country benefits experience
- Experience with new benefit implementation.
- Experience working on an in-house benefits team & at an insurance brokerage.
- Experience with ADP, Workday, ServiceNow, Salesforce and Jira.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong project and task management skills
- Minimum two years of experience in HR and/or benefits administration.
- Positive attitude and open to learn new skills.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location India
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page