- Job Title B2B Communications Manager
- Hiring Organization komoot
- Company Website https://www.komoot.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Komoot is an app that lets you find, plan, and share adventures with its easy route planner. Driven by a love for nature and powered by the outdoor communitys recommendations, komoot helps you explore more of the great outdoors wherever and however you want. And we’re good at it. Google and Apple have listed us as one of their Apps of the Year numerous times. Today, with over 35 million users and 300,000 five-star reviews, we are well on our way to becoming the most popular app for finding, planning, and sharing adventures worldwide.
Join our 100% remote team and start your adventure with komoot.
About the role
Ready to take over the B2B communications for komoot for Business across Europe? In this role, youll be responsible for the implementation of the B2B communication strategy in owned, earned, and paid channels to support the Sponsored Collections squad in achieving their objectives. Youll drive our B2B brand and increase the brand touchpoints in our international B2B audience, which consists of representatives from tourism, outdoor brands, transportation organizations, nature conservation, and hiking & cycling associations. Youll work with our eight-person sales team, that includes the likes of Iris, Timmy and Diane, to sync on the needs of the various markets. And youll work with our Head of Communications, Jrdis, on co-creating communications tactics, as well as with a network of agencies, freelancers, and komoot colleagues who can support the implementation.
Ready for your next adventure?
Dive a little deeper and learn
- More about our team here: Meet the Team
- More about how we work here: How We Work
- More about our recruitment process, salary and FAQs here: FAQs
We support diversity and inclusivity and welcome all prospective applicants. We have an ongoing recruitment process (no deadlines) if this role is online, it means its still open!
- Turn our B2B communications strategy into powerful owned, earned, and paid media tactics across the European market (DE, AT, CH, BENELUX, France, Italy, Spain, UK and Scandinavia).
- Take over the responsibility of our B2B brand comms tactics while creating the editorial planning for the owned channels such as B2B website, newsletter, and LinkedIn.
- Lead a network of external agencies and freelancers to deliver timely and high-quality resources.
- Grow our brand awareness by maintaining and increasing our media relations.
- Analyze the effectiveness of communication tactics and adjust the implementation accordingly.
- Be on top of industry trends and share your expertise with the sales team.
- Create room to collaborate and co-create with internal stakeholders.
- Implement engaging digital and remote B2B events in line with our brand.
Why you will love it
- Your work will contribute to helping millions of people enjoy lovely outdoor experiences.
- Weve been a remote-working company since 2017, meaning: We are remote by default, have frameworks and systems in place, and know how to do it well.
- You can work from wherever you want, be it a beach, the mountains, your house, or anywhere else that lies in any time zone between UTC-1 and UTC+3.
- We have your costs covered for your co-working space membership or your work-from-home office setup and the latest devices and equipment to do your best work.
- Youll become an essential part of our diverse and international team with colleagues based in 20+ countries across Europe.
- 38 paid days off (inclusive public holidays) you are free to take those days whenever it suits you, including a well-deserved winter holiday break.
- We love seeing people grow. That’s why each team member gets 2,000 and 3 additional days to spend on professional development each year. Classes, conferences, books your choice!
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience in B2B communication roles.
- Have managed agencies or worked for an agency.
- Love planning content that matches the needs of the audience and company objectives as well as implementing industry leading B2B communications and marketing tactics.
- Have hands-on experience with content management systems (CMS) and customer relation management systems (CRM).
- Have proven experience with the planning and implementation of newsletters and website content (please include relevant examples to your application).
- Are native/bilingual in German and business fluent in English. (Its a bonus if you have language skills in French or Italian.)
- Bonus points: Youve collaborated with tourism organizations, outdoor brands, nature associations, or active associations.
Not sure if you meet all requirements above? Don’t sweat it if you think you’re the right person anyway, we’d love to hear from you!
- Core Communication time between 10 am – 3 pm (Berlin Time). We know people have different lifestyles, which is why we have flexible working hours with core time for synchronous interaction. You can organize your workday in the way that best suits you, your family, and your needs.
- We work on a project basis in cross functional teams to ensure that we collaborate on our goals, move forward smoothly with open lines of communication, and achieve results as a team.
- Every Monday morning, we have a whole-company presentation where you hear about projects across the business, inspire each other, and share great work.
- We connect in person at three whole-company gatherings each year in beautiful locations. You can check out this playlist to find out more about how we stay close while being remote.
- We use tools like Trello, Slack, Miro, Zoom, and Google Workspace on a daily basis to stay connected, collaborate easily, and manage projects.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page