- Job Title Associate Product Manager
- Hiring Organization Vial
- Company Website https://get.vial.today/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Vial is a global tech-driven CRO providing next-generation clinical trial management services. The Vial CRO powers its drug discovery arm, Battery Bio, an AI-powered hyper scalable biotech. Battery Bio harnesses Vial’s unique 90% lower cost structure to produce more affordable drug development with efficient, streamlined clinical trials.
Our mission is to reimagine the drug discovery process to empower scientists to cure all human disease. We have assembled a talented team of clinical operators, chemists, and innovative thinkers to achieve this vision.
Vial is a San Francisco, California-based company founded by Simon Burns in October 2020. Since our founding, we have become a fast-growing company of 100+ employees with over $100 million in funding from esteemed investors including General Catalyst, Box Group, and Byers Capital.
Vial is rebuilding the infrastructure to advance research. By deploying technology at every step, we are creating a more efficient future for drug discovery.
As an Associate Product Manager at Vial, you will work with our Engineering, Design and Strategy teams to help build products to reimagine clinical trials. You will be working with a nimble team to build products that will have real impact on improving clinical trials. You will lead engineering and design teams on building the AWS of Life Sciences – empowering biotech to scale biology like software.
Unfortunately, we are not able to provide sponsorship to work in the United States.
- Helping to lead product management projects from idea to launch working closely with our PM team to support you
- Use customer insights and data to scope and deliver solutions
- Work closely with Engineering, Design, Data Science, Marketing, and Operations team to delivery the product roadmap
- Tracking success metrics for your products and updating strategy based on metrics
- Prioritizing features and tradeoffs to ensure goals are met
- Experience shipping high quality products and features (can be internship, side projects, etc.)
- Experience working with various stakeholders to ensure success of the product
- Deeply analytical and skilled in working with BI stack to track impact of product output
- Entrepreneurial mindset, experience in startup environment preferred
- Competitive Equity Compensation
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401k or RRSP Plan with Company Matching after first 90 days of employment
- One time, Remote Office Setup Stipend
- Robust Paid Parental Leave
- Remote-First, Flexible Work Schedule
- Unlimited Vacation
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer Competitive salary
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page