- Job Title Account Manager
- Hiring Organization TheStudio
- Company Website https://www.thestudio.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
At The/Studio, our vision is to empower individuals, regardless of their expertise, to unleash their creativity and bring their unique ideas to life through the production of custom products. We are committed to delivering top-quality customized products that not only exceed expectations but also provide a seamless and awe-inspiring experience via our exceptional team and AI-integrated systems. By shouldering the manufacturing burdens, we liberate our customers to focus on their true passions, driving them towards remarkable success and fulfillment. Together, we turn dreams into tangible realities and shape a world where creativity knows no bounds.
Our headquarters are in Los Angeles, California, but we are a truly global company with team-members across the U.S., Europe, South America, Africa, and Asia/Pacific. We have gone to a fully remote working platform so that we can attract the world’s best talent.
All roles at The/Studio are 100% remote from anywhere in the world, as long as you have all your tools, and a fast, stable internet connection!
We are looking for ambitious, creative, and highly driven Account Managers who are passionate to build a career in Sales and Customer Success and determined to step up their game to cultivate long-lasting relationships with our customers. You’ll be working with our growing Sales team to improve the company’s sales and success approach in building a network of entrepreneurs and improve their lives through our products.
Our ideal candidate is someone who has excellent communication skills and good command of the English language, customer-centric, solution-oriented, and willing to go the extra mile to provide the best service to our customers. As an Account Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to drive results by executing account management strategies to provide the best customer experience.
Ultimately, we are looking for a self-starter who can thrive in a fast paced start-up environment.
The/Studio’s Company Values
- Intellectually curious – possesses a natural disposition and comfort to ask questions, challenge the status quo, and a desire to get to the bottom of things’ if they see something not quite right
- Self-motivated with a meaningful reason to deliver excellence
- Good communication skills that enhance collaboration, minimize misunderstandings, and at a frequency that is appropriate for a remote team
- Radical candor – Coachable, accepting of constructive negative feedback and willing to provide constructive negative feedback where applicable
- Operates with a level of urgency – values immediate action where prudent, enables quick decision-making, swift problem-solving, and seizing opportunities in a dynamic business environment
- Natural customer centricity – has an affinity to always start their train of thought or analysis with the customer’s perspective, bias towards talking to the customer to understand them
- Results-driven – focuses on achieving and exceeding measurable objectives
Our Typical Hiring Process
- Submit an application. IMPORTANT: Please submit your resume/CV in English
- Initial Chat with Global Recruiter
- Hiring Manager Interview
- Assessment/Case Study – if applicable
- Final Interview
Note that every role is different, so the process may vary depending on the requirements of the role. Regardless of the result, we always inform candidates via email.
At The/Studio, we know that our Company’s strength lies in the diversity of our team. The/Studio is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal opportunities for all applicants and individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
- Explore our customer base to identify cross and up selling opportunities
- Build and nurture relationship and keep in touch with our main customers and generate repeat sales
- Act as a liaison between the customers and our in-house Production team
- Provide consultancy to customers to complete orders, and handle all issues and inquiries to ensure a smooth-sailing ordering process
- Consistently meet assigned KPIs and goals
- Address all post-sales concerns of the customers through a ticketing system
- Responsible for updating reports and trackers to be submitted on a regular basis
- Passionate in building a career in sales and account management
- Sales experience, consultative selling experience, account management experience is a plus
- Strong written and verbal skills in English
- Great people skills to deal with customer concerns and inquiries, with genuine sense of timing and ability to stand their ground and move back when required
- Solution-oriented and can think strategically to resolve customer concerns
- Attention to detail and good customer-handling skills
- Self Starter. Proactive and can work with minimal supervision
- Available to work at US hours – PST
- Remote-ready: owns a desktop/laptop with at least 8GB of RAM, noise-canceling headset, and a stable internet connection with at least 10mbps speed, with a quiet space to take calls
- Competitive compensation + uncapped commissions
- Paid time-offs
- 5-day work week, US business hours
- Fun working culture and opportunity to be part of a diverse and results-driven global team!
- Opportunity to grow and enhance your skills beyond your work
- Independent Contractor role
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer Competitive salary
- Experience Level Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page