- Job Title Account Executive
- Hiring Organization Amplify Education
- Company Website https://amplify.com/
- Remote Locations US
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
A pioneer in K–12 education since 2000, Amplify is leading the way in next-generation curriculum and assessment. Our core and supplemental programs in ELA, math, and science engage all students in rigorous learning and inspire them to think deeply, creatively, and for themselves. Our formative assessment products help teachers identify the targeted instruction students need to build a strong foundation in early reading and math. All of our programs provide educators with powerful tools that help them understand and respond to the needs of every student. Today, Amplify serves more than 10 million students in all 50 states. For more information, visit amplify.com.
Amplify is seeking an Inside Account Executive who will become a specialist on Amplify’s solutions and find opportunities to serve schools and districts and, in doing so, achieve revenue targets. The Inside Account Executive’s role is to prospect, qualify, and build relationships with new customers, as well as retain and extend those relationships with our existing client base. The Inside Account Executive must be self-directed and focused on the achievement of revenue goals.
The Inside Account Executive is expected to build strong relationships with the field-based representatives and may be asked to support specific campaigns and remotely manage leads generated in territories that do not have a field rep.
This position requires the Inside Account Executive to become well-versed in all products, beyond basic features and benefits, as they work closely with customers to determine optimal solutions to meet the needs of all stakeholders (teachers, administrators, and students.) The Inside Account Executive will need to become versed with sales and purchasing cycles as they relate to school district, Title I, and other Federal funding guidelines
This position requires strong communication and listening skills and the ability to transfer customer needs into successful virtual sales campaigns and presentations.
“Amplify’s COVID-19 vaccination policy requires all staff to provide proof of vaccination for in-person meetings unless an approved exemption is provided.”
- Plans and organizes area coverage and sales approach to ensure effective development of assigned sales area in the solicitation of new leads and accounts, which includes cold calling
- Provide close personal service to develop long-term customer relationships, seek out and develop new business and product sales, and increase market share
- Consult with customers to identify their needs and align them with solutions and services
- Develop and manage lead generation activities, including but not limited to trials, webinars, email campaigns, and outbound calling for assigned territory
- Conduct prompt follow-up on leads from activities including but not limited to trade shows and marketing activities
- Develop and manage full cycle sales strategy through trial sign-ups and marketing-generated leads
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of curriculum and/or supplementals sales experience in the education industry
- Ability to travel 10% of the time
- Ability to advance knowledge through self-study, training, and experience
- Demonstrated a history of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- K-12 professional classroom experience
- Knowledge of administration practices, including the use of CRM systems
- Strong creative-thinking and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, goal and detail-oriented, persistent, and dependable with strong probing skills
- Proven track record of developing leads, as well as closing business over the phone
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page