Recent Vacancies at Imose Technologies Limited
Imose Mobile is an indigenous Nigeria Mobile Technology company with a center in the Capital of Lagos. Since it’s creation in 2014, the company has been a proudly African producing devices that are customized with quality, affordability and a promotion of African values as core objectives. We pride ourselves as producing innovative devices with very strong batteries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Education Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- This Assistant Education Manager will work with our team of digital tutors and content writers to develop educational script for video recording.
- The successful candidate will work with our educational team to ensure that all scripts are well proof read and edited prior to video production.
Qualifications / Requirements
- BA / B.Sc / HND degree with minimum of second class upper or upper credit; preference for a Bachelor degree in English Language Education or an education related course and has done script / screen writing courses.
- Extensive knowledge of creative writing, script editing, media and communication.
- Extensive teaching and/or tutoring experience; preferably for a minimum of 5 years.
- Possess a strong character, a solid work ethic, and a pleasant personality.
- Have outstanding professional references
Job Title: Motion Graphics Artist / Animator
Location: Ikeja, Lagos.
Employment Type: Full-time.
- We are building ground breaking, indigenous adapted educational content for children (2 to 10 years) across Africa to be delivered through applications and bundled software. We are looking for highly driven individuals to fill the position of Motion Graphics Artist / Animator.
- The motion graphics artist will transform content to 2D and 3D animations that will be delivered in digital format across websites and app.
Job Title: Language Teacher
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- The (Bini, Ijaw, Ibibio, Tiv, Idoma, Fulani digital tutor /teachers) will be responsible for presenting the educational content in an exciting and captivating manner to the target audience.
- They will work with the production team to create a uniquely African educational experience for children between 2 and 10 years.
- Their love for kids must permeate the work they deliver along with their infectiously pleasant personality. These individuals must exude passion and excitement in their delivery and the ideal candidates should be charming individuals in every sense of the word.
- BA / B.Sc / HND degree with minimum of second class upper or upper credit
- Extensive teaching and/or tutoring experience; preferably for 3 years at least;
- Expertise in after school tutoring of children between 2 to 10 years
- Possess a strong character, a solid work ethic, and a pleasant personality;
- Have the ability to bring excitement and passion to tutoring