Landshop is Nigeria’s Premier Real Estate Co-Investment hub, designed to unlock the wealth of the land and ensure everyone can become a proud land or home owner through our unique co-investment features; irrespective of their social status, credit rating or location.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Realtors Network Administrator
Location: Chevron Drive – Lekki-Ajah, Lagos.
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Real Estate
- We are recruiting competitive Realtors Network Administrator to manage our realtors, make sales and attract new realtors.
- The successful Property Agent Administrator will coordinate trainings, organize estate tours for our property agents network.
- The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing the revenue of our property agents’ network by managing and negotiating with clients and property agents, generating leads, recruiting active property agents, coordinating trainings and managing the sales of our properties.
- BA / B.Sc degree or equivalent with 5-10 years work experience.
- Proven real estate sales experience
- Track record of managing property agents
- Experience using a CRM
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Has experience setting goals and meeting targets
- Candidates residing around Lekki-Ajah and environs are encouraged to apply.
- Coordinate and manage all property agents within the network.
- Recruit and coordinate trainings for property agents
- Organize estate wide tours
- Engage the property agents on social media platforms
- Coordinating estate tours
- Meet personal sales targets
- Report and provide feedback to management about property agents funnel and other property agent management activities
- Maintain and expand property agents’ database
Deadline: 8th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letters and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Realtors Network Administrator” as the subject of the email.