Real Estate Manager in a Real Estate Company
Prefer not to state
Swift Consulting Limited – Our client in the Real Estate industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Real Estate Manager
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Experience Level: High
- Handle and execute day-to-day operations of commercial properties.
- Answer and respond to customer services requests and inquiries.
- Process customer work orders, needs and requirements.
- Interact and ensure smooth relationships between tenants and owners.
- Provide lease administration for commercial properties.
- Prepare financial budgets, reports and statements relating to real estate business.
- Initiate and implement methodologies in managing properties.
- Initiate work processes to enhance business growth.
- Assist and support administrative and field staff to maximize performance.
- Implement best practices, procedures and standards in real estate operations.
- To have achieved the qualifications BSc / HND in any relevant management course
- Experience in this real estate management minimum of 4 years
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- High integrity and honesty in all dealings
- Project management skills
- To be friendly and approachable
- Ability to work under pressure
- Practical knowledge of real estate management
- To demonstrate knowledge of applicable codes, standards, and regulations
- Ability and willingness to share knowledge
- Leadership with ability to manage and develop a team
- A driving license.
N60,000 – N100,000 / month.
Deadline: 17th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Application Role as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.