Real Estate Branch Sales Manager at LandShop Limited
Prefer not to state
LandShop is Nigeria’s Premier Real Estate Co-Investment hub, designed to unlock the wealth of the land and ensure everyone can become a proud land or home owner through our unique co-investment features; irrespective of their social status, credit rating or location.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Real Estate Branch Sales Manager
Location: Benin, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Real Estate Branch Sales Manager is responsible for increasing the branch’s revenue.
- Directing all operational aspects including distribution, customer service, human resources, administration and sales in accordance with the bank’s objectives
- Manage budget and allocate funds appropriately
- Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
- Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company
- Providing training, coaching, development and motivation for personnel
- Developing forecasts, financial objectives and business plans
- Direct all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, human resources, administration and sales
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans
- Meet goals and metrics
- Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing / Business Administration and other related courses from a reputable institution
- A prior knowledge/experience in real estate industry
- Evidence of previous real estate deals closed and the amount generated
- A self-starter
- Target driven
- Team player with Administrative experience
- Prior knowledge of how to prepare a sales plan, sales map and sales calendar
- Candidates must be domiciled in Benin, Edo state
- Must be a native or be able to speak the local language effortlessly and a good command of English
- Must be a team player.
- 5 – 15 years Experience.
Deadline: 18th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Real Estate BSM Benin” as the subject of the email.