Quantity Surveyor in a Reputable Company – Lagos & Ogun
Prefer not to state
A reputable company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Locations: Lagos & Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Function / Responsibilities
- Prepare tender and contract documents
- Quantity surveyorsare involved in all phases of a facility’s lifecycle such as feasibility, design, construction, extension, refurbishment, maintenance, and demolition. The competencies ofquantity surveyorsare aimed at producing constructions that meet the client’s value system.
- Conducting feasibility studiesto estimate materials, time and labour costs.
- Undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work
- Perform risk, value management and cost control
- Analyze outcomes and write detailed progress report
- Perform other important duties
Job Qualification / Requirement
- To complete a degree or higher education course which is accredited by the Institution for Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
Deadline: 18th March, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as subject of the mail