Quality Assurance Engineer at Interswitch Group
Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Department: Purepay – Transaction Switching & Payment Processing
- To design, document and implement tests to expose bugs, and work with teams to checkmate the recurrence of errors in order to meet high-quality standards.
- Adhere to the pre-defined QA process and apply the same in the assigned Engineering cluster or any other assigned tasks
- Employ Continuous Testing techniques to prevent quality issues during the development phase and ensure post-deployment satisfaction of internal and external customers
- Ensures that software quality measures comply with regulatory standards, industry standards, and accepted best practices
- Performs the pre-testing phase of application development by participating in requirement reviews to identify potential problem areas, and make the appropriate recommendations
- Follow the automation test strategy, implement and maintain tests
- Implement performance tests to report on system capability and limits
- Ensure security best practices for developed applications
- Find, investigate, track, reproduce and document bugs
- Coordinate software releases to ensure seamless deployments every time
- Participate in product performance engineering discussions and seek to reduce production incidences and customer dissatisfaction
- Identifies, reports, guides and tracks the rectification of faults in products during the development stage
- Academic Qualification(s): Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Computer / System / Electrical / Electronic Engineering / Computer Science or a related discipline
- Professional Qualification(s): Optional, ISTQB is a plus
- Experience (Number of relevant years): 1 – 2 years hands on experience in Testing and Automation.
Deadline: 27th May, 2022.