Project Officer at Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited
Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Participate in the execution of all brand activations aimed at recruiting new users and maintaining consumer contacts with all existing users
- Co-ordinate TGI Destrin’s participation at events & sponsorship programs involving consumer-facing marketing opportunities to generate positive brand experience.
- Supervise/ coordinate the activities of ad-hoc field activation team and ensuring alignment with overall event objective and scope.
- Provide the relevant support and logistics to third party agencies (as applicable) to enable them deliver on their activation mandates in line with agreed scope of service
- Keep abreast of trends and updates in the market and inform the Unit Head; with a view to developing new content and marketing engagements.
- Competition analysis and tracking by region to understand the dynamics and emerging trends.
- Support the deployment of PoS/gift items and the execution of all assigned Brand Activation initiatives for TGI brands.
- HND / B.Sc in Marketing or any relevant discipline
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience on the job.
- Must have worked as a brand activation officer for a product or tech invention
- Preferably Female.
Competencies and Experience:
- Good degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- High degree of independence, objectivity, and assertiveness; with ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Effective time management skills; adept at handling multiple priorities and tight deadlines.
- Highly creative with ability to think outside the box.
Application Closing Date
18th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Project Officer” as the subject of the mail.