Project HSE Manager at Sterling Oil Exploration & Energy Production Company Limited (SEEPCO)
Sterling Oil Exploration & Energy Production Company Limited (SEEPCO) is an indigenous company that ventured into Exploration and Production (E&P) business in the year 2005. SEEPCO participated in the 2005 bid round held by Department of Petroleum Resoucres (DPR) and was successful with license OML 143 (formerly OPL 280).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project HSE Manager
Location: Akwa Ibom
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: E & P Downstream, Power
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- 15 to 20 years relevant experience with at least 3 years in a managerial role in the Oil and Gas, Construction, Manufacturing Industry
- Experience in Project & Construction Safety, Environmental Impact Assessment
- Engineering Background preferable. Recognised certifications in HSE
- Safety Audit & Inspection
- Experience in Greenfield Projects an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using ”HSE Manager” as the subject of the mail.