Accord for Community Development is a frontline Social Enterprise and development institution based in Nigeria. The organization provides sustainable development solutions to challenges facing marginal communities in rural and urban centers, as well as people in disadvantaged situations. Accord is actively committed to the development of institutions and structures for the promotion of sustainable development through participatory approaches. As an interventionist organization, Accord works in active partnership with local and international development agencies in the design and implementation of sustainable development projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Manager
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are in the process of recruiting staff for our intervention program in Lagos State. The organization has set up an Enterprise Linkage center in Lagos which provides enterprise development solutions for SMEs, women in microenterprise as well as prepare youth for beneficial participation in economic activities.
- As a result, Accord is currently recruiting to add to its team in the center in Lagos. The successful candidate will be an integral team member in the various programs including the LSETF-USADF project implementation.
The ideal individual is expected to play the following roles:
- Manage high net-worth enterprise training programs
- Ability to train diverse beneficiaries in a vocational centre and offer business trainings
- Undertake business linkage and enterprise field exercise
- Prospect for employer partners who will absorb trainees on internship and employment schemes.
- Will undertake compliance related functions and manage high-ended contractual documents.
- Perform routine administrative functions.
- The ideal candidate should have an Advanced Degree in Economics, Business Management, Accounting, Project Management and related field.
- Professional qualification in the listed areas with strong background in the private, public and civil society space performing business management functions is highly sought.
- The Program Manager must have a strong managerial ability in managing and implementing cross-cutting project and donor funds. This candidate must have a strong business background.
N80,000 – N120,000 / Month.
Deadline: 5th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Please note that Salary is negotiable.