Sydani Initiative for International Development is a management consulting firm based in Abuja, Nigeria. With our team of experienced management consultants, we design, deploy, monitor and evaluate impactful programs and interventions to improve the health and social sectors in Nigeria and globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Analyst
Job Type: Full-time
Reports to: Associate / Senior Associate
Travel requirement: Up to 40%
- The Program Analyst will work as part of a project team, helping with the development and execution of project work plans effectively.
- S/he will provide critical project data support through research and analysis of information relevant to project delivery.
- S/he will support the team in setting KPIs and analyzing project performance to provide insights and recommendations for improvement.
- Conduct research and analysis to provide insights to enrich project design and planning.
- Support the conduct of the project inception meetings with key stakeholders to clarify project objectives, scope, and implementation timelines.
- Develop project work plans, KPIs, and implementation budgets
- Perform tasks assigned by the project lead and ensure timely delivery of outputs
- Routinely collect and analyze project data and provide insights for decision making
- Develop relevant tools and templates for project implementation
- Conduct routine tracking and reporting of project performance in line with project objectives
- Develop project report in line with client/donor requirements
- Develop responses to grant applications and technical responses to RFPs or expressions of interest (EOIs) as assigned by the Associate/Senior Associate.
- Represent Sydani’s brand image at all points and in all ramifications.
- Participate in the Sydani problem-solving, ideation, and capacity-building sessions including new staff onboarding and staff mentoring program
- Participate in Sydani’s periodic performance reviews and provide feedback to team members for performance improvement as applicable
Required Qualifications and Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree (First Class or Second Class Upper) with at least 2 years of professional experience in the health and/or development sector; or
- Master’s degree in public health or related subject with at least 1 year of relevant experience
- Experience with public health, international development, research, implementation science, and management consulting
- Outstanding quantitative, qualitative, problem-solving, statistical analysis and data synthesis, and report writing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong team working and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with Ms. Office suite
- Fast learner, open to learning and taking feedback from peers, subordinates, and supervisors
- Must be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to travel, work schedule, and assignments.
What We Offer
Sydani offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical insurance, competitive compensation, generous bonuses, rapid career growth, and the opportunity to work with a team of seasoned consultants and an ever-expanding network of industry experts.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Candidate must be a resident or willing to relocate to Niger state.