Product Support Intern (O365) at MainOne Cable Nigeria
MainOne Cable is a leading facilitator and preferred provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa.
MainOne Cable’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Support Intern (O365)
Job Type: Contract
As a Product Support Officer, the job holder will be responsible for the following functions:
- Stay current with new Office 365 technologies and/or offers
- Provide pre/post-Sales support to our Sales Teams and Customers.
- Assign licenses to new customers, and create user accounts in O365
- Provide Office 365 Solution training as needed to the Sales and Support Teams.
- Conduct discovery calls with customers to address customer technical needs.
- Take the lead on all hosting/domain/dedicated server provisioning and troubleshooting.
- Attend trainings and acquire manufacturer certifications as determined by management.
- Maintain an advanced business and technical understanding of Microsoft Office 365 Services and offers.
- Investigate user problems and identify root cause; determine possible solutions, test and implement solution, and confirm the issue has been resolved.
- Take the lead on provisioning, and troubleshooting all solutions in O365 (including but not limited to Exchange Online, Sharepoint, Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business and One Drive).
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- HND / B.Sc. Degree in Engineering.
- MCSA O365 is an added advantage.
- 2 years working experience
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Previous experience in deploying O365 is required.
- Knowledge in deploying O365 solutions required, especially Exchange Online and Sharepoint Online.
Demands of the Job
- Exemplary communication skills.
- Job role requires a lot of patience.
- Working after office hours and weekends may sometimes be required.
- Constant communication with customers to understand requests, complaints and follow up until issues are resolved.