The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager – Omnichannel and Digital Shelf
Job Requisition ID: R-76292
Job Type: Full time
Travel Required: 00% – 25%
Relocation Provided: No
About the Role
- This role works within the Coca-Cola Regional EMEA Delivery Center team partnering with our system bottlers and external development partners to deliver scaled business value through the implementation of digital product solutions and services.
- Focused primarily on scaling Digital Shelf solutions with our Bottler and Retail partners in the Customer and Commercial (CCL) arena, this individual is accountable for deploying key enabling tools across the EMEA markets.
- The Coca-Cola company’s market performance is strongly enabled by on shelf availability, quality merchandising and enablement of new launches and promotions. By working closely with our Bottlers and Retailers, we can provide analytics on our joint performance vs planogram, promotional plan etc. Our system relationships are increasingly enhanced by data enabled conversations and joint action plans. This role will enhance the EMEA capabilities across the system in Africa, Eurasia-Middle East and Europe.
- This role will be responsible for partnering with the Operating Unit Teams (Customer & Commercial and Digital on shelf execution specifically) to understand business requirements in the Digital Merchandising space for Coca-Cola, our bottling partners and customers. The capability will support physical on shelf store analysis and compliance (Retail and Out of Home) and eCommerce (Digital shelf – B2B2C and D2C).
- We are seeking a manager who combines knowledge of Retail and FMCG processes with technology experience.
- Stakeholder management to build relationships, develop understanding of market needs and drive development and adoption of solutions with stakeholders throughout the eco-system.
What You Will Do
Commercial Insight and Guidance:
- Business facing ambassador for new and existing geographies to understand market needs and demonstrate capabilities leveraging the toolset
- Analyze commercial objectives and business processes to assess and translate to guide usage of the Coca-Cola Company commercial toolsets (In-store and Digital Shelf Execution tracking, Segmented Execution, Data Analytics and Revenue Growth Management)
- Link commercial objectives to strategy and work with existing business processes to assess and guide adoption and usage of global TCCC technology solutions.
- Focus on enablement of incremental business value and impact
- Good commercial/analytical mindset/skills to work closely with and coach the business (both internal TCCC and Bottlers) on potential better use of the toolsets/capabilities to recommend actions aligned with the strategy.
- Understand/propose what changes/evolutions/innovations are required to develop the toolset
Stakeholder Management, Influence and Leadership:
- Liaise with senior leaders in Operating Units and Bottlers to ensure solution design and planned deliverables are aligned with expectations.
- Leadership and stakeholder management skills
- Communicate clearly and concisely to a wide range of stakeholders on the tool objectives, use cases, roadmap plans and status
- Team leadership working effectively through a networked team
Project Management and User Adoption:
- Lead planning and execution of projects according to TCCC project management methodology (Agile), meeting agreed deadlines and adoption goals, giving guidance to our global delivery partners and vendors.
- Shape and facilitate structures and enablers to train/buddy with key users over the long term to build trust and develop their skills – enabling adoption and facilitating inputs to their commercial success
- Accountable for maximizing the assigned capability business value and client satisfaction levels by tracking and acting on adoption levels and user feedback
- Bachelor’s Degree in a combined Business and IT discipline. Open to other disciplines
- Project Management or Agile certification is a plus
Experience and Knowledge Requirements:
- 6+ years in Retail Execution/FMCG Digital Shelf including commercial and tech responsibilities
- Retail and/or FMCG background: e.g. – In industry in Sales and Commercial position; Management consulting in a Front Office Consulting Delivery position; experience in the Coca Cola Bottler network or a technology leader with strong FMCG Commercial experience/ exposure
- Experience of technology tools which enable Retail and FMCG process and ability to learn new processes and tools. Ideally, hands on experience of Digital Shelf tools and other supporting technologies such as analytics
- Practical experience of project management and technology enablement – managing the delivery of digital initiatives demonstrating effective coordination of business and technology stakeholders
- Experience and understanding of the Coca-Cola system and franchise model is a strong advantage
- Proven experience of managing technology projects/products and developing capability
- Comfortable to learn new tools and become an ambassador for the toolset to international business stakeholders
- Good working knowledge of commercial mechanics and approaches how to drive value through in-store and on-shelf execution in Retail and FMCG, leveraging business insights and analytics to identify and exploit incremental business opportunities.
- Working knowledge of technology solutions as an enabler, gathering business requirements, working with development teams and tool deployment/ adoption.
- Experience of project management – scoping, planning, KPI definition/ tracking
- Backlog Management
- Business Cases
- Data Analysis
- Digital Commerce
- Gathering User Feedback
- Microsoft Office, organization
- People Management
- Problem Solving
- Product Merchandising
- Project Management
- Retail Execution
- Strategic IT
- Systems Thinking
- Taking Initiative
- Technology Management.
Deadline: 11th September, 2022.