AMSCO is a pan African Company providing personalized human Capital solutions for the development of enterprises. Our expertise has been recognized for 3 decades in more than 29 countries where more than 2000 companies trust us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Reporting To: Operational Manager / General Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
- Devise and use fruitful sourcing strategies
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- Manage minimum required stock.
- Manage suppliers’ contracts and fix price lists.
- Restocking at ordering level. Accordingly, the purchasing department’s purchases materials as per quantity and quality stated therein.
- Comply with company policies and procedures to ensure security of company’s and customers assets.
- Maintain up-to-date information concerning the Record details of complaints and actions taken.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
- Participate in the monthly, quarterly and annual stock taking exercise.
- Specialize, categorize and maintain the suppliers/vendors register in the system
- Ensure that suppliers/vendors assessment are conducted twice every year.
- Any other duties or responsibility maybe assigned to you.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc Electrical or B.Sc Mechanical.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in a facility management company with Engineer background.
N100,000 – N120,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 1st November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.