Western Delta University, Oghara, is a Private Institution licenced by the Federal Government in May, 2007. The University which commenced its Academic activities in March, 2008, has recorded remarkable achievements in the areas of academic excellence and production of quality graduates. The University operates a policy of zero tolerance for cultism, examination malpractice, harassment of any kind and unwholesome practices. The University expects its staff and students to demonstrate the highest moral and ethical standards.
The Governing Council invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Principal Accountant
Location: Oghara, Delta
- A good B.Sc. Degree or HND in Accountancy or related field plus membership of a recognized Professional Accountancy Body with 9 years’ post qualification experience.
- Possession of a Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
- Must be computer literate.
Salary and Benefits
The salary and other benefits attached to this position are as approved by the Governing Council of the University.
Deadline: 12th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit fifteen (15) copies each of their Applications, Credentials and detailed Curriculum Vitae highlighting among others, the following:
- Name in Full (Surname First in Capital Letters)
- Place and date of Birth
- Home Address
- Contact Address
- Telephone Number
- E-mail address
- State of origin
- LGA of Origin
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children (if any)
- Institutions Attended with Date
- Academic and professional Qualification Obtained with Dates
- Working Experience
- Present Employment, indicating Present Status and Salary
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Names and Addresses of Three (3) Referees.
Applications should be addressed and sent to:
Western Delta University, Oghara,
- Applicants should request their referees to forward their references on their behalf directly to the Vice-Chancellor, Western Delta University, Oghara.
- Only applications of shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged and invited for Interview.