Pharmacy Technician at Newgate Medical Services Limited
Newgate Medical Services Limited started operations in October, 2000 with committed staff of 10 with the aim of bridging the obvious gap identified in health care delivery service in Ikorodu. We decided to change the face of healthcare by raising delivery standard. We have over the year maintained our standards with continuous improvement of performance. Dynamism has been our watchword.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Work under the supervision of a pharmacist in preparing prescription and giving medications.
- Helps health care providers and patients by greeting them in person and by phone, answering questions and requests, and referring inquiries to the pharmacist.
- Maintains a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Organizes medications for pharmacist to dispense by reading medication orders and prescriptions.
- Maintains records by recording and filing physicians orders and prescriptions.
- Ensures medication availability by delivering medications to patients Maintains confidentiality of patients information.
- Pharmacy Technician certification.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills, problem solving and good team player. Self-motivated and good attitude to work, flexible and organized.
- Maintains honesty, integrity, confidentiality, and high levels of efficiency and accuracy at all times.
- Ability to the use computer for daily operations is essential but not mandatory.
- Good telephone etiquette.
- Candidates should reside within the following Locations in Ikorodu, Mile 12 and Ketu.
Deadline: 13th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.