Personal Trust is a Microfinance Bank Available Job Opportunity – Apply Now!
Personal Trust is a Microfinance Bank in Lagos and a subsidiary of First Ally Capital Limited (FACL). Formerly known as Personal Trust Savings and Loans, the Bank was registered in 1993 and operated as a Mortgage Bank until its conversion to a Microfinance Bank in 2014. Personal Trust has a branch network at strategic locations in Lagos State and provides banking services to individuals, micro, Small and medium enterprises (MSME). We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Officer
Location: Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The IT Officer provides technical support to all users.
- The IT Officer monitors and maintains computer networks, installs and configures hardware and software and solves all technical problems that may arise.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the branches of the bank
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Develop and maintain local networks to optimize performance
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems
- Organize and schedule periodic upgrades and maintenance
- Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule
- Use high-speed transaction recovery techniques and backup data
- Set up user accounts, permissions and passwords
- Liaise with third parties and vendors across all platforms
- Drives service excellent through e-solutions
- Periodic report generation
- Repairing equipment and replacing parts, checking computer equipment for electrical safety
- Maintaining records of software licenses
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by Management
- Define IT users and roles and enable data distribution in the appropriate format and in a timely manner
- Flexibility to carry out any other task as requested by Management.
- OND / HND / B.Sc in IT or Computer Science
- IT professional certification/qualification
- Evidence of completion/ exemption of / from NYSC.
- 5 – 10 years work experience.
- Previous work experience in IT in a Microfinance Bank or Financial Institution
- MUST have indepth knowledge of BANKONE software.
- In-depth knowledge of hardware and software
- Up-to date knowledge of software and IT trends
- Ability to work well with people
- IT security and operations
- Ability to multi task
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “IT Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 11th July, 2022.
Note: You will be contacted if your application is successful.