United Parcel Service (UPS) – Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world. We have become the world’s largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Package Center Associate
Job ID: R22018167
Employee Type: Permanent
- This position is responsible for loading, unloading, shipping, receiving, scanning, sorting, and stocking packages.
- This position may utilize heavy machinery to complete tasks. This position performs other tasks as assigned.
- Delivers outstanding customer service to walk-in customers and telephone inquiries.
- Takes ownership of customer’s shipping needs and offers viable solutions.
- Takes action to learn all product and service offerings, alternative solutions, and industry trends.
- Operates all equipment, software, and devices and trains others.
- Maintains a clean, organized, and safe working environment.
- High School Diploma, GED or International equivalent
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lift 40+ lbs./18+ kgs.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online
Note: UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.