Oolu Available Job Opportunity – Apply Now!
Oolu is one of the fastest growing off-grid solar companies in West Africa. Our vision is to be a leading energy and financial services provider to millions of customers in the developing world.
Our model, developed with local communities, allows us to offer high-quality solar products on an affordable financing plan. We are proud of our after-sales commitment, with replacement parts under warranty and customer service representatives who speak the local languages of our customers. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- Assist in account payables and accounts receivables
- Handle Petty Cash/documentations and ensure proper control
- Assist in Bank reconciliations/other GL accounts
- VAT /WHT remittances, fillings and documentations
- PAYE/PENSION remittances and fillings.
- Daily Cash flow Report and to ensure collections are updated daily on ERP
- Ensure protection of the company’s assets through internal control and internal audits.
- Assist in planning, analyzing and budgeting control
- Assist in preparation of management/audited account
- Respond to all audit/Tax queries
- Any other functions that may be assigned
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- At least 3 -5 years of relevant experience
- Membership of ICAN/ACCA an added advantage
- Proficiency in Excel
- Good knowledge of an ERP System
- Great analytical skills
- Eye for detail
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online