Nicole Sinclair is a human resource consulting firm founded to maximize HR potential of its existing and potential clients. This we provide through effective partnership in attracting superior talent, developing staff and designing HR processes to yield maximized organizational effectiveness.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
- This role is responsible for the general cleanliness of the organization as well as assisting in administrative duties
- Washing of office crockery and cutlery excluding personal crockery and cutlery
- Preparations and serving of refreshments as when there are visitors
- Perform errands that assist daily functions.
- Assume dispatch duties as necessary and assigned.
- Assist with photocopying of documents when requested.
- Ensure security measures such as locking doors and closing windows.
- Assess the cleanliness and hygiene situation of the office and promptly report any current and potential problems.
- Perform office cleaning tasks to maintain a clean work place, such as, sweeping and mopping floors, cleaning toilets, windows, emptying the trash, etc.
- Dusting of furniture and blinds as well as cleaning of windows and doors.
- Cleaning of carpets periodically.
- Ensure security inside the office at all times especially theft of items during the day.
- Identify any potential damage or repairs and report to the Personal Assistant
- Any other duties assigned by the PA or other management staff.
Competency / Skills / Requirements
- Basic Education – WASC or SSCE or any related qualifications
- Good Communications Skills
- Experience in similar position
- Good communication skills
- Good Customer care skills
- Creative and innovative
- Team work skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
Deadline: 20th October, 2020.