Npower Teach Recruitment 2022 – How to Apply
Apply for Npower Teach Recruitment 2022. Npower Teach Job Recruitment 2022 is open for interested and qualified candidates. On June 8, 2016, President Muhammadu Buhari launched the Npower program in an effort to combat youth unemployment and promote social development. It was developed as a part of the National Social Investment Program to give a framework for the broad-based and development of important skills and to make sure that each participant would learn and practice the majority of what is required to find or create work.
After that, candidates are assigned to a primary location and given a set stipend.
This year’s program, called Npower Teach Recruitment, will see participants placed as teaching assistants all around the nation, including in underserved areas.
The Ideal Npower Teach Candidates
The Npower Teach program is open to all post-secondary graduates from all fields of study, including those with OND and NCE credentials. This program lasts for two years, and prior to deployment, each member must go through initial induction training.
An Npower Teach volunteer can pursue a variety of educational careers as well as careers in related fields, including:
- Project Manager
- Manager of Education Services
- Strategy Advisor
- Analyst for social services
- Professional Education
- Project Director
- Associate Education Consultant
- Analyst, Senior Research Analyst, Researcher
Npower Teach Recruitment 2022 Qualifications and Requirements
To apply for Npower Teach Recruitment 2022, kindly go through the following requiremnts and apply:
- Must be a Nigerian must
- Bank Verification Number is required (BVN)
- Must be eager to work in a new setting
- possession of a BSC, HND, OND, NCE, or NABTEB certificate from an accredited institution in any discipline
- A valid form of identity, such as a driver’s license, national identification card, passport, or voter card, is required of all candidates.
- At the time of application, interested candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 35.
- pls give your personal email and direct contact phone number
- You will receive information about the Npower screening test via email. It will be a computer-based test (CBT).
- Candidates must be in good physical and mental health.
- The ability to work well in a team, be analytical and problem-solving, have good spoken and written English abilities, and have some familiarity with computer programs would be advantageous are all requirements for applicants.
All qualified applicants will go through the following selection processes:
- Selection of Application
- BVN Verification
- Test Devices
- Deployment of Physical Verification and Selection
Npower Teach Recruitment 2022 Application Process
Applying for the program is very simple, as demonstrated below:
- Visit the official website at npower.fmhds.gov.ng or gov.ng to select the program that best meets your needs.
- By entering your name, email address, password, etc., create an account.
- You must log in to the application portal after registering in order to begin the application process.
- Select Login.
- Click “Login to N-Power Application Portal” after entering your registered email address and password.
- Based on your educational background, select a program of your choosing, then click “apply.”
- Read the terms and conditions, then agree to everything.
- Enter your 11-digit BVN here.
- Give all the information that is required.
- Additionally, you must attach a JPEG or PNG file, no larger than 25 kilobytes, of your passport photo.
- Verify all of your data.
- Send your application in.
- A Unique ID number will be sent to you after submission. For future reference, jot it down along with your contact details.
- Please be aware that once the deadline has passed, Npower may decide not to extend the hiring process. Therefore, it is advisable to apply before the cutoff date. You will be notified by email if you are chosen.
For enquiries about Npower Teach Recruitment 2022, kindly use the comments section.