Northwest Petroleum & Gas Company Limited Current Job Opportunity – Apply Now!
Northwest Petroleum & Gas Company Limited is a Company in the Oil & Gas Sector of the economy with international repute. The Company has vast experience in the importation, supply, distribution, and storage of Petroleum Products and is also actively involved in the official export of Crude Oil from Nigeria being one of the twenty-seven Companies approved by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) for allocation and export of Nigerian Crude Oil. Presently, amongst other facilities, the Company operates two (2) Ultra-Modern Mega Petroleum Products Storage Terminals with a combined capacity of 96.8 million litres certified and duly licensed by the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) and an Ultra-Modern Berthing Facility with an International state of the art Fire Fighting and Safety Equipment in the Calabar Free Trade Zone, Cross River State. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Blending Supervisor
- Responsible for managing production and blending activities and ensuring optimal raw materials utilization.
- The Production Manager leads and develops the people and processes associated with multiple manufacturing areas or value streams.
- Develops and ensures the achievement of manufacturing goals related to Quality, Cost, Delivery, Safety, and Morale.
Main Key Responsibilities:
- Manage the blending activities for all productions – Blending, packaging, Stock management and quality control.
- Act as a member of the pre-production team to advice on blending formulations.
- Communicate expected performance results and ensure pertinent production information is disseminated effectively to all shift personnel in a timely manner.
- Review the daily production reports, tracking and reporting down time and blends completed.
- Ensure the Standard Operating Procedures accurately represent the process in place and are being followed consistently.
- Ensures correct sampling of blends and follow up with Laboratory on test status.
- Ensures that the plant is cleaned regularly, spill is curtailed to the barest minimum at all time.
- Manage the business records and utilization of all blending related inventories (Quality & Quantity).
Qualifications / Experience / Key Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry / Industrial Chemistry / Chemical Engineering.
- Master’s Degree is a plus.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a lubricant blending and packaging operations
- General knowledge of the equipment, methods and processes used in the oil industry
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Fully conversant with all safety guideline.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.