Phillips Outsourcing Limited is a leading outsourcing service provider in Nigeria committed to delivering qualitative, customised, and effective outsourcing solutions to our esteemed clients. Our innovative solutions have made us revered and renowned to be the go-to business partner for companies who want to scale-up and have a competitive edge in the market. With our workforce of highly skilled and experienced professionals, advanced technology and cost-effective mediums, our goal is to meet our client’s needs with precision.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Optimization Engineer
Employment Type: Contract
- Responsible for PS Core KPI optimization and capacity Monitoring
- Previous day KPI reporting on every working day and to provide KPI Improvement plan based on analysis receive from Back office
- Monthly Capacity reporting and trigging towards region for further action for implementation.
- KPI trending after incident or major outage in network in working hours only
- Achieving Contractual KPI targets
- KPI sign off data preparation and exclusion analysis
- Performance Review with MSIP
- Support in troubleshooting & Analysis of degraded KPI below baseline level
- License capacity Monitoring
- Special Event Capacity Audit
- For KPI below Baseline, perform soft Parameter, configuration audit and provide recommendation.
- Provide recommendation for any KPI dip due to Roaming failure
- Support Optimization of the Network/Nodes through load balancing, traffic migration activities.
- Support the Planning & Design of any/all new project related activities (for KPI related)
- Support Network Capacity and resource optimization
- Support for QoS Improvement Solution implementation
- Provide on-Demand Report requested by Customer
- Be responsible of Network Data Collection, Analysis and Reporting
- Support Business Requirement Analysis if required
- Handle Performance & Capacity Collection and Analysis
- Assure PS core performance KPI and Capacity Monitoring
- For KPI below Baseline, perform soft Parameter, configuration audit and provide recommendation on quarterly basis. Also, Audit may be done as per customer requirement
- Optimization of PS core KPI across all technologies 2G/3G/LTE.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree with a minimum of 5 years experience.
Application Closing Date
29th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.