Nestle Nigeria Plc – As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Systems Operations Support Lead
Location: Agbara, Nigeria
Position Type: Full-Time
- Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to improve the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
- Nestlé Nigeria is currently looking to hire a Systems Operations Support Lead who would be responsible for warehouse modernization, end-to-end implementation of projects and optimization drive across Physical Logistics Operations/Distribution Centers (DCs) in the Country.
- S/he would identify, synthesize, describe (with business cases), sell and implement development opportunities to constantly improve the overall efficiency and effectiveness of Supply Chain.
A day in the life of…
- Creating, maintaining and auditing existing or new applications/programs, thereby meeting optimization needs in Physical Logistics operations, analyzing and continuously identifying areas for improvement.
- Ensuring effective Project Management by closely tracking the implementation plan with focus on quality, excellence of delivery and safety.
- Driving Projects to successful completion by effectively mitigating all the internal and external issues involved (particularly Call 2 arms, T-Hub and all Logistic Excellence Reviews).
- Liaising with all the stakeholders (internal and external) and obtain all the necessary approvals to ensure smooth implementation of Projects.
- Phase-in and phase-out management of the DC’s Projects including all the necessary documentation during implementation and its upkeep with focus on safety, cost and quality.
- Selection, management, constant engagement and capability building (functional and behavioral) of the talent pipeline on the new and future needs of projects.
- Assisting the Country’s Supply Chain Leadership team in all activities pertaining to projects (Design and specification of sites, SOPs and KPIs; infrastructure, problem-solving, LEAN flow and goal alignment at sites; and training of resources).
What will make you successful:
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Computer science, Computer Software / Systems Engineering, Electrical Electronics Information Systems, Mathematics, Physics, or other relevant course.
- Minimum of 4 years relevant hands-on (IT/Technical) experience.
- Knowledge of relevant IT programming languages (e.g. Python, JAVA, HTML, MY SQL, etc.).
- Experience leading and managing multiple high-volume projects in a fast-paced business environment.
- Good understanding of the key role Information Systems/Technology play(s) in supporting Supply Chain management.
- Desired experience in Logistics Operations, Warehouse Management and Design (Distribution Network Redesign); and Transportation.
- Basic understanding of LEAN principles and Supply Chain KPIs.
- Financial Planning – Business Planning, Budget Control and Cost Management.
- Good Communication Skills and all-round IT proficiency.
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning, Innovation and Problem-Solving mindset.
- Adaptability and Quick Learning.
- Good Collaborative Skills, Proactiveness and Attention to Detail.
Deadline: 17th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- We would be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application.
- Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.