Nephrology Nurse at Adcem Healthcare Limited
Adcem Healthcare Limited is the leading provider of renal care services in Nigeria. We are the sole representative of FRESENIUS MEDICAL CARE of Germany, the world’s largest integrated provider of products and services for individuals undergoing dialysis due to chronic kidney failure. At Adcem our focus is on improving specialized service delivery and personnel training in the Healthcare industry as a whole with emphasis on Renal Care.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Nephrology Nurse
- Develop coordinate and deliver product training
- Monitor customer installations to improve customer satisfaction and maintain customer relationships
- Improve customer satisfaction and retention through continuing customer education
- Support trade shows by performing product demonstration and promotion as well as customer training
- Use market and product knowledge to assist the sales team in developing sales, marketing, and customer service strategies
- Provide structured in-house training for the team.
- Produce well-written post-training reports and provide regular feedback on customer satisfaction and needs
- Supervising and managing the overall performance of the technical team
- Be in charge of the Renal Resource Centres
- Develop PowerPoint Slides for Presentation.
Job Eligibility Requirements
- Good honors Degree in Nursing or NRN / SRN Certificate plus registration with NMCN,
- 2+ years post-qualification experience in the nursing profession
- Relevant experience in Nephrology Nursing would be an added advantage.
- Candidate should be computer proficient and have sound knowledge in nursing, training, patient communication skills while being able to work in a team. He/She must have a strong interest in research and capacity building.
Deadline: 14th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.