Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: MEA Large Projects Start Up Lead
Job ID: 2200000CX9
Department: Project Management
Organization: MN Mobile Networks
The Team You’ll be Part of
- As start-up lead, we are managing large project teams, Acting as primary project interface to the customer during ramp phase to ensure good customer satisfaction, Sharing project experience and best practices, knowledge of project management processes, tasks and tools with other project managers.
- Conduct thorough risk management for all project risks and opportunities
- Ensure that the project meets all objectives for quality and looks continuously for quality improvement and customer satisfaction
- Our Business Group is a leader in wireless mobility networks and associated services. With more than 3.500 patent families essential for 5G we have a strong 5G portfolio and are a front runner in open and virtualized radio access networks (O-RAN and vRAN).
- Are you passionate about solving problems?
As part of our team, you will:
- Secure first time right for project launch
- Support fast ramp up for new customers/countries complex projects
- Strict adherence to Nokia Mode of operation & process
- Deliver a multiple business groups / business units’ scope for MEA customers
- Prepare and execute project planning.
- Deployment activities follow up
Your Skills and Experience
- 15 years+ experience in Management position
- Project /Program management experience in Mobile networks, large rollout, Full turnkey, and Site acquisition
- Project financial experience
- Good experience in Middle east & Africa
- CxO level experience.