Hudson Mining Limited has endeavored to build a comprehensive platform integrating mine assets acquisition, exploration, mining, processing, refinery, trading and global sourcing and importing for various minor minerals, new energy minerals and other non-ferrous minerals since its establishment. As the first flagship investment project in Africa of Globelink China Investment Limited (Hereinafter referred to as GCI) practicing the strategies of “China-Africa Cooperation” and “The Belt and Road”, the establishment of Hudson was facilitated and supported by Ministry of Mines & Steel Development, Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission and Nigeria Solid Mineral Association.
Hudson has set-up an up-to-date chemical analysis laboratory and processing centers with stringent standard in West Africa, aiming to bring the advanced technologies & skills, capitals, added value and employment opportunities to Africa. Hudson links the rich mineral resources of West Africa closely with the largest consuming market of the world - China.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Marketing Manager
Job Location: Ilorin, Kwara
Employment Type: Full-time
- Help develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets.
- Conceptualize and execute multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer life cycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging in all channels.
- Identify the effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly.
- Present ideas and final deliverablesto internal and external teams and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programmes, strategiesand budgets.
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establish budget guidelines, participate in events, document business processes and provide sales support
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generatequalityleads.
- Aggressively search for new clients for the company.
- Promote the company in good light at all times.
Requirements / Skills / Qualification
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in Marketing, Business Administration, Mining Engineering, Geology or related field
- Minimum of one(1) year of relevant work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven success in developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Experience in marketing and selling minerals.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Proven success in designing interactive applications and networking platforms
- Willingness to travel
- Established contacts insocialmedia
- Established contacts in mining industry
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Position as the subject of the email.