Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Manager, Regional Business Development
Job ID: 80402150_80355864
Job Type: Full-time
Business Segment: Client Solutions
- The Regional Manager is responsible for providing tailored consultative solutions for all Pension and Gratuity related matters in the region by driving voluntary contributions across the employees of assigned institutions and growing SIPML’s market share in RSA Holders and Assets Under Management.
- Responsible for coordinating the activities of the relationship managers in the region by ensuring clients perceive, feel and experience the Company positively through a timely and conclusive resolution of pre and post-sales issues; and other related/incidental matters.
- First Degree in any field.
- Minimum of 7 years experience with 5 years exposure in sales relationship management & leadership position
- Experience in product & management, and retail banking would be an added advantage
- Generating Ideas
- Establishing Rapport
- Interacting with People
- Directing People
- Making Decisions
- Effective Business Communication
- Presentation Skills
- Brand Management
- Customer Understanding.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online