Emeka Etiaba SAN, Etiaba & Co, Etiaba Chambers is a legal firm of Legal Practitioners, Capital Markets Consultants, Chartered Arbitrators and Notaries Public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Male Litigation Lawyer
Location: Wuse, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Roles & Responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting thorough investigations into client matters, including performing legal research and analysis and sourcing expert opinion.
- Drafting and filing pleadings with the appropriate bodies
- Conducting thorough discovery and forming a position on the case. Drafting solid discovery requests, responding to discovery requests and controlling the flow of information regarding the case.
- Attend mediation hearings and settlement conferences, when appropriate
- Assist Barristers and other team members at trial
- Support a highly successful and growing claims team
- Additional duties may be assigned
- 10 to 15 years experience in litigation.
- Court of Appeal and Supreme court appearance necessary
- Outstanding research and advisory skills
- Outstanding drafting skills
- Ability to think outside laterally
- Excellent client management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a committed team
- Ability to work under pressure, manage competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Drive, ambition, energy
- Ability to supervise more junior members of the team
Deadline: 5th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.