Male Chef Assistant in an indigenous Bar and Restaurant – Port Harcourt
Prefer not to state
Aureole Consulting Limited – Our client, an indigenous Bar and Restaurant in Port Harcourt, Rivers State is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Male Chef Assistant
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking to recruit a Chef Assistant for our daily operations.
- Must have at least 2 years’ Chef experience.
- Meal presentation: Organize customers’ plates before the wait-staff brings the final prodimucre to the customer.
- Stock kitchen & storeroom: work with management and head cook to receive, stack and properly store food in the kitchen, cold storage and store rooms.
- Must have gone through a formal training/ Chef school.
- Assists the head cooks, line cooks, managers and wait staff with various aspects of mean preparation and delivery.
- Basic Food prep: arrive early to assist the Chef, organize the kitchen.
- SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification.
Deadline: 30th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.