MacTay Consulting Current Job Opportunity – Apply Now!
MacTay Consulting – Our client, a major player in the FMCG industry is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- This opening is for candidates with an appetite for new ideas, a creative flair, and a strong ability to translate requirements into designs.
- The ideal candidate will convey messages & information through illustrations, graphics, and patterns.
- You’ll be designing pleasing graphics & illustrations that communicate our client’s brand and engage her customers.
As a Graphics Designer, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Designing logos, social media graphics, newsletters, ads, flyers, web pages and many more.
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand- off
- Creating impressive images and graphics that identify with the company’s brands and/or convey its brand essence
- Developing creative materials for marketing campaigns, web, and social media communication
- Designing, creating, and delivering marketing materials that create lasting impressions on consumers and customers, using new media and digital tools.
- Assist in maintaining a consistent graphics system and visual language for the company’s brand
- Developing and coordinating new and innovative multimedia packages, campaigns and ideas that will further boost the company’s online presence, while keeping up to date with emerging graphic design standards and technologies.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
To be qualified for this role, applicants must possess the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Graphic Art Design, Marketing, Visual Communication or related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years post NYSC experience in graphics design.
- Relevant professional certifications, e.g., Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) or Adobe Certified Associate in web design, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop skills for graphic designers, etc.
- Presentation of your personal creative designs.
Remuneration: N250,000 – N300,000 Monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 9th March, 2022.