M-KOPA Available Employment Opportunity – Apply Now!
M-KOPA – The scale and impact of our work is massive. M-KOPA is a fast-growing FinTech company offering millions of underbanked customers across Africa access to life-enhancing products and services. From our roots as the pioneer in pay-as-you-go “PayGo’” solar energy for off grid homes, we have grown into one of the most advanced connected asset financing platforms in the world, empowering a broad range of customers to achieve progress in their lives. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Care Team Lead
Job type: Full time
Department: Customer – Customer Service
- We are is looking to hire a Customer Care Team Lead to lead a team of Customer Care Representatives, monitor and manage individual performance while motivating the team to ensure that the set team targets are met.
- Manage the overall teams’ daily activities to ensure smooth operations.
- Provide support to the team on escalated customer queries, problems, or complaints to ensure complete resolution.
- Manage the team’s performance by offering guidance, coaching, and coordinating performance discussions.
- Conduct team meetings to receive, give feedback and disseminate important information.
- Analyze and report on customers, products, and the overall operational challenges.
- Liaise with HR business partners on any people-related topics, including disciplinary issues.
- Manage a team of Customer Care Coordinators, organize team schedules, provide support, and ensure that the team is adequately staffed during peak times.
- Manage the knowledge repository used for providing answers and solutions for employees, maintaining accurate and up-to-date information.
- Monitor the service level agreements and key performance indicators for the Customer Care Team.
- Oversee the use and implementation of service management technology.
- Review and resolve escalations that are unable to be resolved by a Customer Care officer.
- Conduct periodic reviews of Administrative Service Center team members.
- Provide transaction progress updates.
- Support process improvement by identifying opportunities to enhance internal processes.
- Gather and review data related to customer contact and interactions, and prepare reports based on data.
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in a Business field or equivalent.
- 2 years experience in a Team Leadership role or equivalent.
- Proficient in MS Office Suites
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills
- Good decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Great analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment