Lubricant Sales Executive at Skyshore Group Limited (SGL)
Prefer not to state
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lubricant Sales Executive
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- To grow and expand the Eni brand lubes by ensuring that volume, revenue & margin targets are met through the sourcing of new clients and retention of existing clients.
- Work with technical department to carry out lubrication surveys on equipment and perform requisite tests to determine optimum product usage.
- Respond to client’s queries andall issues with prompt attention and develop creative strategies to acquire new customers andretain them.
- Advise customers on product range and attendant benefits and guide customer buying decisions.
- Ensure adherence to laid down Marketing and Sales systems, processes, procedures and policies; make appropriate recommendations for improvement.
- Ensuring compliance with industry, regulatory and Company policies and procedures
- Work with Customer Services to manage customer complaints and enquiries.
- Identify new market opportunities via market research and initiate contact.
- Create proposals for new and existing clients to improve their business utilizing company services.
- Establish and develop relationships with a wide range of customers/channels across the state.
- Maintain positive growth in your market area and ensure sales volume, revenue and margin targets are met.
- Provide to management on market trends and customer requirements.
- Recommend appropriate credit terms for customers and monitoring adherence to agreed terms.
- Generate & update product demand forecast.
- Generate/provide periodic updates and management reports as required with respect to business development activities.
- Develop strong customer relationships in order to generate high volume of prospective customers, gather data and develop report for market analysis.
- Promote the brand and monitor region for counterfeits or adulterators and report for appropriate action.
- Ensure customers are invoiced /billed accurately and on time and that payments are promptly received & accurately processed and resolve invoice/payment disputes that arise.
- Perform other related duties and functions as may be assigned by Executive/senior staff.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 3 – 5 years experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject matter of the email
Application Deadline 22nd January, 2021.