Sixxco Oil Limited is an oil and Gas Company fully registered in Nigeria in 2005 to do business in the downstream sector of the petroleum industry with registered office in Lagos and operational offices in Rivers State, Bayelsa, Akwa-Ibom,Cross River and other States. Sixxco Oil Limited is an Authorized Mobil Lubricant distributor to 11PLC (formerly MobilOil Nig.PLC). We distribute fuels, (PMS, DPK, AGO,MGO and LPG) across the country from our 27 million litre capacity Tank Farm in ORON, Akwa Ibom State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Locations: Port Harcourt – Rivers & Lagos
- Receiving and dispatching goods and verifying movements of outgoing or incoming items.
- Checking purchase orders against stock levels.
- Preparing and maintaining schedules of outgoing and incoming products.
- Development of strategies to manage the efficient delivery of products
- Develop and maintain a well-detailed database
- Providing logistic support and overseeing the overall logistic processes in support of the objectives of the organization.
- Planning, oversight, and management and coordination of logistics support operations to ensure smooth accomplishment of projects.
- Working hand-in hand with subcontractors to ensure that communications and safety protocols are followed.
- Directly involved in the hiring of casual workers and lifters
- Creating a plan or timetable for the movement of products; workforce and parts supply in compliance.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 5 years work experience.
Deadline: 31st August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.