The story of SPAR can’t be told without mentioning Artee Group. Over the past 30 years, Artee Industries Limited has grown from very humble beginnings to become one of the fastest growing business conglomerates in Nigeria. The story started in 1988, with the opening of a small supermarket store measuring 120 m2 in Lagos under the Park ’n’ Shop banner. Today, its business spreads from retail to real estate, shopping malls and manufacturing, rightly gaining popularity as Artee Group.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Learning and Development Officer
- To collaborate with management to identify company training needs
- Design and develop content for E- learning, virtual and remote learning
- Keep all technical/ soft skills updated via assigned work and professional development opportunities
- Impart trainings for new joiners in the organisation
- Plan and implement an effective training curriculum (Training calendar)
- Prepare well-structured drafts and design templates
- Edit and proofread written pieces before presentation
- Identify training needs and recommend new topics
- Research industry related topics
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles (Newsletter)
- Regularly check and update the contents created.
- HND / B.Sc Degree with at least 1 year relevant work experience.
- Content Development
- Research skills
- Interdepartmental coordination
- Presentation skills
- Public speaking
- Active listening
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
N50,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
10th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as the subject of the email.