Lead British International School Limited (LBIS) Available Job Opportunity
Lead British International School Limited (LBIS) is a Co-educational model school established by intelligent and seasoned academics and educational administrators who commonly share the vision of giving back to the nation’s educational system. LBIS caters for day students from crèche to 18 years and currently has over a thousand students with 400 boarding students in its secondary school. The School is staffed by qualified and experienced teachers, with modern ICT infrastructure and both are located in an outstanding environment, highly conducive to learning. LBIS currently has campuses in Abuja and Ibadan. Due to the commitment of the Board and Management of LBIS to expand its innovative brand of learning and teaching to other parts of Nigeria, a new campus is to be opened in Osogbo, Osun State. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Early Years Teacher
Locations: Ibadan – Oyo and Osogbo – Osun (Campuses)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Early Years teachers educate and care for children, usually ages 2 to 5. They teach reading, writing, science, and other subjects in a way that young children can understand.
- The position is available on a full time and permanent basis, with competitive remuneration.
Qualifications, Skills and Competencies:
- A minimum of First Degree in Early Childhood Education or a Degree in a related field supported with a Post Graduate Diploma in education;
- IGCSE certification is an added advantage;
- Must have 3-5 years’ experience in a good school as an early years’ teacher;
- Knowledge of Continuous Professional Development (CPD) trends;
- Computer literacy and evidence of use of ICT To support literacy, teaching and learning;
- Must be passionate about the job with an ability to reach out to students and create a relationship of mutual trust;
- Respect and fondness for children;
- Good listening skills;
- The ability to inspire and enthuse young children;
- Thorough knowledge of teaching, best practices and a willingness to follow the school’s policies and procedures;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong moral values, integrity, character and discipline;
- Ability to multi-task, good organizational and coordination skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV along with their Credentials in a single document to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Campus as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 31st July, 2022.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted and invited for interview.